Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Some people

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Some people

    some people just don't know when to be quiet. Why am I a little upset? Because We went out to eat and this person sitting 2 tables behind us was just talking LOUD. So loud that you couldn't help but hear what they were saying. What were they talking about you might ask. The new Star Wars movies. Now I don't want to hear any spoilers but this person must have thought everyone saw the darn thing last night. Arrugggggg, I was trying everything trying not to hear anything they were talking about. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Some people

    oh my goodness, I am so sorry! i didnt mean for everyone to hear it. im ashamed now.................... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
    actually, it wasnt me. why didnt you just tell them to shut up?
    Cant we all just get along?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Some people

    to turn around and tell someone to shut-up just isn't me.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Some people

    you dont have to do it exactly like that. You could say it in a nice way. Why let someone else ruin your meal when you paid for it?
    Cant we all just get along?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Some people

    not worth it really, just had to blow some steam off [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    I try not to get too upset anymore over small things
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Some people

    haha im sorry, that must have come by the wrong way. IN no way should you enjoying a meal and loud obnoxious people be about your temper, obviously it bothered you or you would not have posted on here about it. ahh oh well though. Different strokes for diff folks! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Cant we all just get along?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •